Hello Storm Chasers! Today I would like to share a tasty fruit infusion that will not only make your mouth water, but will also make you look and feel great too! Below you will find 10 health benefits of each superfruit as well as a special treat from me to you – 10% off your very own Teami Tumbler!!! 🙂 Oooo yes!!! Be sure to check out this amazing company and their products at teamiblends.com. They have beautiful tumblers that are super stylish and make it so easy to take on the go! Enjoy sipping on this delicious fruit combination and I’ll see you back here next time for another water infusion surprise!
[10 Health Benefits of Blueberries]
- Combat aging by reversing damage caused by toxins and free radicals. They also help defend against dangerous pathogens.
- Boost brain power by protecting the brain from degeneration, neurotoxins, and oxidative stress.
- Fight cancer through their gallic acid-rich properties.
- Support digestion due to their natural source of soluble and insoluble fiber.
- Promote heart health based upon some research that regular blueberry consumption can help prevent heart attacks as well as lower blood pressure.
- Benefit the skin due to containing resveratrol, which is proven to reduce damage from over-sun exposure.
- Aid in weight loss due to being low in calories, low on the glycemic index and high in fiber, which overall can help in losing weight!
- Can help fight against urinary tract infections by containing substances, like cranberries, that can prevent certain bacteria from binding to the wall of the urinary bladder.
- Can help reduce muscle damage after strenuous exercise, which may minimize soreness and reduction in muscle performance due to cellular level damage.
- Can have anti-diabetic effects based on research that suggests anthocyanins can be beneficial in insulin sensitivity and glucose metabolism.
[10 Health Benefits of Oranges]
- The Vitamin C in oranges has been found to boost immunity, promoting white blood cell production. As a result, this helps in strengthening the immune system to combat viruses and other pathogens.
- Once again, the Vitamin C contained in oranges is excellent in rejuvenating the skin. It helps in combating skin damage and if very effective in improving skin elasticity and wrinkle reduction.
- The pectin found in oranges has been shown to reduce cholesterol due to its ability to trap it and eliminate it from the body before the bloodstream can absorb it.
- Sources have reported oranges have a healthy effect on the heart due to containing flavonoids that can protect against heart disease.
- A study published in the American Journal of Nutrition reported that the high content of Vitamin C helps reduce joint inflammation and can protect against rheumatoid arthritis.
- Oranges contain citric acid and citrates, which sources have reported can help in preventing kidney stones.
- The high content of fiber and Vitamin C both help aid in weight loss, due to their ability to curb hunger and burn fat through the conversion of glucose into usable energy.
- Oranges contain the compounds, hesperidin and naringenin, that fight free radicals and may help in preventing certain types cancer.
- Oranges can keep eyes healthy due to being rich in beta-carotene and carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin, all that have been shown to protect against chronic eye diseases.
- Research shows that oranges can fight against aging due to Vitamin C that is an essential antioxidant in preventing premature skin aging.
For detailed nutritional information and research about the health benefits for both of these amazing fruits, please check out the links below:
[Blueberry Health Research]
[Oranges Health Research]