For all who don’t know, I am a fanatic when it comes to nail art and designs of any kind…especially when they are easy to recreate!
Today I stumbled upon a lovely little masterpiece from Beautylish.com. I personally like to call this nail design “paint drip”. As you can see, this is an easy design to do and so let’s lay down the steps in what to use and how to recreate it.
TOOLS YOU NEED:
- Bobby pin (rounded end will serve as a the dotting tool)
- Nail polish of light color OR white
- Nail polish of one OR more vibrant colors
- Base coat
- Top coat
- Apply one layer of Base Coat to each nail and allow to dry completely.
- Apply 1-2 coats of your white OR light colored nail polish and allow to dry completely.
- Using the rounded tip of a bobby pin, dip into a small pool of vibrant color polish.
- Make a few random dots where you want the “dripping” to go, then drag the color to the tip of the nail.
- Finish the nail tips by painting the vibrant color across so the design is uniform and let nails dry completely to prevent smudging.
- Apply your Top Coat over dry nails for a high gloss shine and allow nails to dry.
There you have it…a fun, funky way to show off your creative side and style! Enjoy this fun manicure!