What’s a healthy lifestyle without fueling ourselves with some healthy eating? This yummy little recipe by Greenlitebites.com is a favorite of mine because it doesn’t require a lot of preparation and is easy to make!
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- About 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 25 large basil leaves, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp honey (10g)
- Pinch of sea salt
Toss all ingredients together and chill for at least 20 minutes, allowing all the flavors to merge and ENJOY!
For those interested in Calories & Macronutrients of this dish:
Hope you enjoy this delicious dish and keep on living a balanced, active lifestyle!