A quick and easy gingerbread fudge recipe. Perfectly spiced and festive, this gingerbread fudge is creamy and crunchy thanks to the festive Christmas sprinkles.
Yield: 8×8-inch slab of fudge
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
- ¾ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 12oz white chocolate, chopped (or chips)
- 2-3 tsp ginger, sifted
- ½-1 tsp cinnamon, sifted
- ½-1 tsp nutmeg, sifted
- Pour the condensed milk and white chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 2-3 minutes, or until the white chocolate chips are almost completely melted. DO NOT OVERHEAT! Stir until completely blended, melted and smooth.
- Immediately add the spices and combine thoroughly.
- (Optional) Add a handful of sprinkles and fold in quickly. They will melt and make the mixture an awful muddy colour if stirred for too long.
- Transfer to an 8×8 inch aluminium foil-lined baking pan. Leave to set either in the refrigerator or at room temperature. If you live in a hot and humid climate, it’s preferable to allow to set in the refrigerator.
- Once set, cut into cubes. Store leftovers in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
- Prep time doesn’t include setting time which usually takes about 3 hours.
- If stored in an airtight container, they should keep for 2 weeks.
- Chocolate Whoppers
- Red Gumballs (for Rudolph’s nose)
- Brown Pipe Cleaners
- Brown Paint
- Gift Tags
- Hot Glue Gun
- Mason Jars
- Googly Eyes
- Bright Red Pom Poms
- Follow the visuals below: